- Clubbercise- a fun cardio workout set to a soundtrack of uplifting club anthems from 90’s classics to the latest hits. Sessions are taught in a darkened room with nightclub-style lighting and flashing LED glow sticks. The easy-to-follow routines are a fusion of dance, toning & combat moves with high and low impact options to suit everyone. Clubbercise is proven to relieve stress, boost mood and increase fitness. One session burns around 600 calories. Do not attend if you suffer from photo-sensitive epilepsy.
- LifeCycle- A bike based class on our Stages SC3 indoor bikes. Varying classes focusing on endurance, strength, intervals and high intensity training. Some LifeCycle classes contain flashing lights, please check our timetable. Do not attend if you suffer from photo-sensitive epilepsy.
- Pilates- A mat based class designed to improve posture and strength. There is a focus on the abdominals and lower back, using a series of lengthening and stretching exercises
- Aquacise- A fun calorie-burning workout to music in the pool
- Step Intervals- A fun fat burning cardio workout using the step platform and energising music
- Yoga Fusion- A sequence of yoga based moves designed to increase flexibly and promote strength
- Pilates, Stretch and Relax- Improve your posture, balance, flexibility and core and back strength. Gentle exercise ending in relaxation
- All 4 Core- Matt based core, strength & balance session. Some weeks include the use of therabands and swissballs.
- Blast- An innovative bodyweight exercises focused on multi-planar strength and power, engineered to improve power endurance, work capacity and movement skill.
- Shred- The tri-planar, multi-directional metabolic circuit programmed to define muscle and shred fat using the latest small equipment
- Pump- Using weight plates and bar bells, perform dynamic and resisted movement designed to build serious strength endurance, burn calories and tax aerobic fitness
- Sprint- An explosive sport-specific sprint training, blending strength-speed, speed-strength and power endurance complexes
- Yoga- Try some simple meditation, including breathing control and specific bodily postures to help with health and relaxation
- Aqua HITT- A water based high intensity workout designed to burn fat and strengthen your muscles
When making a booking please be aware of our cancelation policy: You must give us as much notice as possible if you are no longer able to attend the session you are booked into. Failing to notify us will result in you being CHARGED for that session even if you have a membership. If you are found to repeatedly not show and not cancel, then your booking rights will be suspended after a week until the charge is paid.